The International Horn Society is a global horn community. We celebrate diversity and exercise tolerance, and we are here to offer support, resources, and inspiration. Views expressed by individual members of the IHS do not necessarily reflect our values and aims of the society as a whole.

Overtone etudes-Brain/Tuckwell?

More
27 Dic 2020 23:57 #1841 by Dr. Gary Sapp
Overtone etudes-Brain/Tuckwell? was created by Dr. Gary Sapp
I had a book of gradual exercises all with only the horn's vertones. That is, an exercise would be played only open. Then, with only the middle finger, etc. I could swear it was written by Brain or Tuckwell. Does anybody kow what it is? Thanks.

Please Identificarse to join the conversation.

More
29 Dic 2020 10:50 #1842 by Dr. Gary Sapp
Replied by Dr. Gary Sapp on topic Overtone etudes-Brain/Tuckwell?
Found it myself. For anyone interested, it's "Fifty First Exercises for Horn" by Barry Tuckwell.

(BTW - "Is this thang on?" :D )

Please Identificarse to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Usamos cookies en nuestro sitio web. Algunas de ellas son esenciales para el funcionamiento del sitio, mientras que otras nos ayudan a mejorar el sitio web y también la experiencia del usuario (cookies de rastreo). Puedes decidir por ti mismo si quieres permitir el uso de las cookies. Ten en cuenta que si las rechazas, puede que no puedas usar todas las funcionalidades del sitio web.