The International Horn Society is a global horn community. We celebrate diversity and exercise tolerance, and we are here to offer support, resources, and inspiration. Views expressed by individual members of the IHS do not necessarily reflect our values and aims of the society as a whole.

New Solo Horn CD: Sonatas by York and Madsen

More
11 Jul 2017 22:50 - 11 Jul 2017 22:52 #1653 by Audrey Flores
New Solo Horn CD: Sonatas by York and Madsen was created by Audrey Flores
Hello all!

I'm writing to spread the word about a new horn CD that I made this year. I've realized a lifelong dream and I'm happy to share it with the horn world! It's simply titled Audrey Flores, Horn and it's available on Amazon ,
iTunes
, and for streaming on
Spotify
and YouTube . If you are so inclined, I would appreciate an honest review in the comments section of the Amazon page.

In addition to Barbara York's Horn Sonata and Trygve Madsen's Horn Sonata, I also included Krol's Laudatio, Ketting's Intrada, and Gliere's Four Pieces. For more information about me, album program notes, and for physical orders, please visit www.audreyfloreshorn.com .

Thanks for reading and listening!

Audrey Flores
Last edit: 11 Jul 2017 22:52 by Audrey Flores.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds
This website uses cookies to enhance user experience, including login status. By using the site you are accepting the use of cookies.
Ok