The International Horn Society is a global horn community. We celebrate diversity and exercise tolerance, and we are here to offer support, resources, and inspiration. Views expressed by individual members of the IHS do not necessarily reflect our values and aims of the society as a whole.

Fred Weber

More
31 mrt 2016 20:32 #1583 by George Butler
Fred Weber was created by George Butler
For a recital program, I am looking for information on Fred Weber, who composed and arranged so much for young players, including a waltz called "Melody for Jane". (I wonder, who was Jane?)

I know that he was born in 1912, and spent much of his career as a junior high school band director in Michigan City, in northwest Indiana. I have not been able to find a date for his death. (Maybe he's still around?)

Thanks, y'all! --George Butler, Lasnamäe Muusikakool, Tallinn, Estonia

Please Inloggen to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Wij gebruiken cookies op onze web site. Sommigen zijn essentieel voor het correct functioneren van de site, terwijl anderen ons helpen om de site en gebruikerservaring te verbeteren (tracking cookies). U kan zelf kiezen of u deze cookies wil toestaan of niet. Let op dat als u onze cookies weigert mogelijk niet alle functies van de site beschikbaar zijn.

Ok