Featuring French Champions Benoist Pipon, Eric Ribot, Jean-Baptiste Serre and Bertrand Bourgeois
The United States chapter of Federation Internationale des Trompes de France, (FITF), is pleased to announce a a week of hunting horn music and a two day workshop in Miami, FL. featuring Champion Trompe players from France and Belgium. Please join us for a weekend of ensemble playing, group tutorials on technique and style, and hear trompe playing by some of the best players in the world. End the weekend by attending a performance of St Hubert Mass at Gesu Catholic Church, Miami's oldest church.
The workshop, co-hosted by Michel de Vallois of Miami, and John Gerber of Chautauqua, NY will be held on Friday and Saturday, November, 12th and 13th. We have specially reserved a block of rooms at the beautiful Sofitel Hotel.
- Mark your calendar for November 12, 13 and 14.
- Send a refundable check made out to FITF for $65 by October 15.
- Make airline reservations
- Make reservation at the Sofitel Hotel 877-474-4888 (use Code FACC)
- Visit Trompe.US website for detail information about workshop.
Additional information call: John Gerber 814 777-0038 or visit us at trompe.us
Send Registration and Check to: John Gerber, 5067 Morris Rd. Mayville, NY 14757