Spatula moves slowly

More
21 三 2016 17:23 #1580 by Rory McDaniel
Spatula moves slowly was created by Rory McDaniel
I play a Meister Hans Hoyer 801 that I've had since 1994. It's served me well over the years, and I felt it was time to replace the springs. I always felt the third valve was a little slow for whatever reason. When I disconnected the ball and socket linkage, (so it was simply the spring moving the spatula on the rod, not attached to the valve), the third valve spatula was noticeably slow. I removed the spatulas, cleaned the inside thoroughly, and lubricated the rod. The first and second valve are great, but the third valve spatula is still quite slow.

The only thing I can think of is that the hole that the rod is threaded through on this spatula is just ever so slightly too small. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Please 登入 or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.

Ok