To All Horn Players,
On July 1, Lifetime Membership in the International Horn Society will increase from $750 to $1000. We urge you to take advantage of the lower rate before the deadline. The advantages are obvious:
- $750 is a good value if you expect to be a member for a long time! For example, $750 over 20 years comes out to just $37.50 per year, which is less than the current annual dues.
- You no longer need to remember to renew!
- You won’t have to worry about any future dues increases!
I know it seems like a lot of money all at once, but I have NEVER regretted becoming a Life Member, especially as dues have gone up over the years since I did it.
For more information, visit https://hornsociety.org/membership. Online credit card and PayPal payment options are available. Don’t miss out on this opportunity before the rates go up.
Jun 4 - Jul 16
Round Top Festival Institute
Jun 26 - Jun 30
49th International Horn Symposium
Aug 12 - Aug 20
Horn Class 2017 Prague
Aug 21 - Aug 25
2nd International French Horn Festival of Volcano Etna
Aug 31 - Sep 3
2017 International Horn Competition of America
Nov 12 11:00 am - 5:30 pm
Wells Cathedral School Horn Day
Membership Benefits Include:
- Discounts to attend symposia and other sponsored events
- Subscription to The Horn Call magazine, published 3 times each year.
- Digital access to all past issues of The Horn Call
- Scholarships and Competition support.
- Unlimited access to this website
- Access to our Thesis Lending library
- Access to funding for the commissioning of new works for Horn
- Support of Commission Works by Major Composers
- Support of Horn players in countries where economic conditions prevent membership
- Networking opportunities with thousands of Horn players worldwide.