Did you receive a notice that your automatic renewal for the International Horn Society was cancelled? Don't worry! Either you had an Electronic membership and the membership rates have GONE DOWN, so we had to cancel your auto-renew, so that we didn't overcharge you, or you had a three year membership at the old rates (those changed last year, but since you had a 3 year membership it won't affect you until next year). In either case, your membership hasn't been cancelled and you will receive a notice from us (email and/or postcard) when your membership is due to expire. At that time you can re-instate your auto-renew feature at the new rates.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Discounts to attend symposia and other sponsored events
- Subscription to The Horn Call magazine, published 3 times each year.
- Digital access to all past issues of The Horn Call
- Scholarships and Competition support.
- Unlimited access to this website
- Access to our Thesis Lending library
- Access to funding for the commissioning of new works for Horn
- Support of Commission Works by Major Composers
- Support of Horn players in countries where economic conditions prevent membership
- Networking opportunities with thousands of Horn players worldwide.